Gigabyte ga ex58 ud3r
Troubleshooting.GA-EXUD3R (rev. ) Overview | Motherboard – GIGABYTE Global
Gigabyte GA-EXUD3R – motherboard – ATX – LGA Socket – X58 overview and full product specs on CNET. View and Download Gigabyte GA-EXUD3R user manual online. LGA socket motherboard for Intel CoreTM i7 processor family. GA-EXUD3R motherboard pdf manual download. Lasting Quality from TE Ultra Durable™ motherboards bring together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer users the absolute GA-EXUD3R (rev. /) Specification | Motherboard – GIGABYTE U.S.A.
Gigabyte ga ex58 ud3r.Gigabyte GA-EXUD3R – motherboard – ATX – LGA Socket – X58 Specs – CNET
View and Download Gigabyte GA-EXUD3R user manual online. LGA socket motherboard for Intel CoreTM i7 processor family. GA-EXUD3R motherboard pdf manual download. GA-EXUD3R (rev. /) 2 PCI-E x16 graphics interface with CrossFireX and SLI support for ultimate graphics performance. GIGABYTE’s entire line of Xbased motherboards are ready to support the new generation of Intel 32nm 6-core processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming. GA-EXUD3R Motherboard – 16 – Read the following guidelines before you begin to install the memory: • Make sure that the motherboard supports the memory. It is recommended that memory of the same capacity, brand, speed, and chips be used. (Go to GIGABYTE’s website for .
GA-EX58-UD3R (rev. 1.7)
GA-EXUD3R (rev. /) Specification | Motherboard – GIGABYTE U.S.A.
Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R – motherboard – ATX – LGA1366 Socket – X58 Specs
GIGABYTE GA-EXUD3R USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib
GO-W0404A: 8-format DVD burner from Gigabyte
Gigabyte Technology has announced the release of the Gigabyte GO-W0404A optical write drive with support for 8 formats, including DVD + R / RW and DVD-R / RW.
- Interface: EIDE / ATAPI
- Supported recording media: DVD + R, DVD-R, DVD + RW, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW
- Recording format: DVD +/- R, DVD +/- RW, DVD-Video; CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-Extra, CD-I, Mixed-Mode CD, Video CD, Photo CD, CD-TEXT, Bootable CD, CD-R, CD-RW, multisession recording
- Recording methods: DVD +/- R, DVD +/- RW: random access recording, sequential recording; CD-R / RW: Track at Once, Disc at Once, Session at Once, multisession recording, packet recording
- Recording speed: DVD +/- R – 1x, 2x, 4x; DVD +/- RW – 1x, 2x; CD-R – 16x, 24x, 32x, 40x; CD-RW – 4x, 10x, 16x, 24x
- Reading speed: DVD +/- R, DVD +/- RW: up to 6x; CD-RW – up to 32x; CD-R, CD-ROM – up to 40x, DVD-ROM – up to 12x
- Access time: DVD – 130ms (12X), CD: 130ms (40X)
- Data buffer: 2 MB
- Loading discs: tray
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 41.8 x 193.3 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Working position: horizontal
- Intelligent Burning SuperLink (IBS) technology – Eliminates write failures by ensuring that data continues to flow to the drive during recording, regardless of the slow operation of the source drive, computer configuration problems, or interference from other applications
Intelligent cooling control and energy saving
- Bundled software: Nero Burning ROM, Power DVD