Nabi 2 google play store
Google Play Store Error 495.Google Play Errors in NABI 2, how to –
Oct 22, · Guys and gals, it’s a big day for nabi 2 owners. The days of rooting and flashing Google Play will be long gone later today, because Fuhu will be officiall. by Cameron Summerson in Device Updates, Fuhu, Jelly Bean. Google is pushing out an updated Google Play Store version that follows the previous versions and Dec 26, · Step-by-Step instructions on how to root your Nabi 2 tablet with access to Google’s Play Store. I am in NO way a Pro but wanted to share the steps I used to. May 24, · I’m showing u guys how to install Google play store on nabi two but there is one problem I CAN NOT GET ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE if any body knows what to do to h.
Nabi 2 google play store.How to Root & Install Google Apps in Nabi 2 Tablet – Tutorial – Android Advices
Dec 23, · UPDATE!!!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING!! New Video is now posted with the added root step! It’s the same video and same steps, I just added the step. Oct 09, · The tablet which tells that it grows with you, the Nabi 2 tablet can now be rooted and installed with the Google Apps package which also includes the Google Play Store. Nabi2 can be installed with the Google Apps package but for this you will have to . May 24, · I’m showing u guys how to install Google play store on nabi two but there is one problem I CAN NOT GET ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE if any body knows what to do to h.
How to Root & Install Google Apps in Nabi 2 Tablet – Tutorial
Google Play Store Error 403
C-5060 Wide Zoom – another 5 megapixel camera from Olympus
Olympus unveils 5 megapixel
the C-5060 Wide Zoom camera, which will be on the market in November; recommended
manufacturer price – about $ 800.
- Matrix – 1 / 1.8 “CCD, 5.13 million. pixels (5.10 effective)
- Lens – 4x optical zoom, 8 elements in 7 groups. 2 aspherical
- Focal length – 5.7-22.9mm (27-110mm 35mm equivalent)
- F2 aperture.8 (W) / F4.8 (T).
- Digital zoom – 1x – 3.5x
- Viewfinder – Optical
- LCD screen – 1.8 “, 130388 pixels
- Shooting distance – 80 cm-infinity in normal mode, 20-80 cm –
in macro mode, from 3 cm in super macro mode
- Shutter speed range – 16-1 / 4000 s
- Light sensitivity – ISO 80/100/200/400 with automatic setting
and in manual mode
- Still Image Resolution – 3264 x 2448, 2592 x 1944, 2592 x 1728,
2288 x 1712, 2048 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 1024 x 768, 640 x 480
- Clip specifications – 640 x 480 @ 15fps – 39 sec, 320 x 240 @ 15fps – 96
c, 160 x 120 @ 15fps – 424 c
- Removable media – xD-Picture Card (16, 32, 64, 128, 256 and 512 MB), Compact
Flash Type I / II, Microdrive
- Interface – USB, A / V-out
- Dimensions – 116 x 87 x 65.6mm
- Weight – 430 grams
According to the developers, the model differs from its predecessor, C-5050 Zoom
faster image processing speed, larger zoom, “more elaborate” LCD screen. Of course, it is worth mentioning the support for PictBridge technology, which
allows you to print captured images directly by connecting the camera to a printer.