Yamaha Aventage A-3020.Are you a human?
Yamaha RX-A AVENTAGE AV Receiver. FEATURES. VIDEO. PHOTOS. AVENTAGE AV Receivers: Designed to Deliver the Highest Levels of Audio Performance. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music. The RX-A is a powerful statement in the evolution of Yamaha engineering. A Inch AV receiver, it offers Inch expandability and superb surround sound realism with CINEMA DSP HD3. Employ powerful noise reduction functions using the HQV Vida video processor/5(21). Jun 06, · The RX-A and RX-A also include a newly designed YPAO microphone that is more accurate at measuring speakers placed at different heights. While the lower end receivers upscale video to 4k resolution, the RX-A and RX boast the HQV high-class “VHD” VIDA ier Section:
Yamaha rx-a3020.Yamaha RX-A AVENTAGE AV Receiver
Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A overview and full product specs on CNET. ch AV Receiver with ch expandability and CINEMA DSP HD3 for superb surround sound. Uncompromising construction including Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge and Double Bottom Frame ensures optimal sound. Great flexibility with AirPlay, AV Amplifier Section: About the Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A Yamaha AVENTAGE® — Premium design and performance Yamaha designed their AVENTAGE series of receivers from the Brand: Yamaha.
Yamaha Aventage A-3020 Review
AVENTAGE AV Receivers: Designed to Deliver the Highest Levels of Audio Performance
Yamaha RX-A – AV Receiver Reviews
Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A3020 Specs
High Quality Parts Allow Sound Tuning for Optimum Performance
Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A Specs – CNET
Antivirus: DrWeb v.four.29c
The technical support service of DialogueNauka CJSC announces the release of an updated version of the anti-virus program Dr.Web. Compared to the previous version in DrWeb 4.29c, the following additions and corrections were made:
- Fixed algorithm for processing files with names reserved for use in the system.
- Added separate diagnostics when trying to use registration keys from the “black list”.
- In demo mode, Dr.Web removed restriction on scanning packed executable files.
- Updated and supplemented built into Dr.Web help system (for the window version of the scanner and for SpIDer Guard).
- Checking LHA format archives has been implemented.
- Optimized memory handling when parsing RAR archives.
- Fixed parsing errors for destroyed RAR-SFX archives.
- Fixed a bug with unpacking multivolume RAR archives.
- Optimized parsing of RTF documents.
- Fixed parsing of E-Mail messages in UUE format.
- Windows versions of Dr scanner.Web
- Expanded check of Windows autorun files.
- In the windowed version of the scanner, information about the network name of the computer and user has been added to the scan report.
- SpIDer Guard for Windows 95/98 / Me
- Fixed a bug due to which disabling scanning of file archives also applied to containers and mail databases.
- Undocumented file operations used by the AlZip archiver were not intercepted.
- SpIDer Guard for Windows NT / 2000 / XP
- Fixed bug when working with DHCP service in Windows NT4.
- Fixed a bug when working with roaming user profiles.
- Fixed blocking of DFS (Distributed File System) resources.
- SpIDer Mail
- Help subsystem implemented.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect display of the date of the last virus database update.
- Fixed found incompatibilities with ZoneAlarm and New client software.Net.
Dr package distributions.Web will now be packaged with weekly updates to the main virus database. Thus, immediately after downloading the distribution kit from our website or receiving it at the office, in order to receive the current set of virus databases, it is enough to download only the daily supplement.
Dr program.Web v.four.29c is available as a distribution (Shareware). Also available for download a patch for Dr owners.Web v.four.29, which can be downloaded from here (1.7 MB).